Polyneon Green is a new machine embroidery thread carefully designed for workwear and other projects that have to face wear and tear in a more sustainable way.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Made from post-consumer PET bottles;
- 100% GRS recycled polyester;
- A range of 108 shiny and resistant colours;
- Keeps the genuine high-quality of Polyneon threads;
- Suitable for all logos and designs digitised for 40 weight threads;
- Free from harmful substances and certified for use on baby items;
- Reuses plastic waste, saves resources.
A brilliant solution in the advance towards more eco-friendly textiles, this recycled embroidery thread is part of a shift toward a circular economy.
We support the conscious way, so we have certified Polyneon Green with Annex 6.
Madeira Green products conform to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® which guarantees their safety for humans. Because they are carefully produced and safe even for babies and toddlers they are certified with the product class I.
But why also Annex 6? For the earth.
This optional addition was developed mainly for companies that are particularly focused on the Detox Campaign. This campaign aims to improve environmental performance during production across the textile industry. In comparison with the regular Annex 4, it includes expanded criteria which tighten the limit values for various substances. This planet is our home and together we can take better care of it. That's why we're in: to make this possible.